AMPHITRION GROUP OF COMPANIES
Amphitrion Group is a reputable integrated travel & tourism organization established in 1974. Throughout the years, Amphitrion has been developed into a major travel organization with various subsidiaries, divisions and branches in Greece and abroad. The company is based in Athens and currently maintains offices in Syntagma, Athens International Airport, Piraeus, Chalkida, Mykonos, and Santorini in Greece and Washington DC in USA, Tokyo in Japan, Toronto in Canada and Beijing in China.
Moreover, Amphitrion Group has obtained the ISO 9001 certification which signifies that the services offered by the company are of high quality standards.
- Destination Management Services based on provision of quality products within Greece (hotels, villas, yachts, coaches, etc.)
- Professional Congress Organiser, organizing regional, national and international meetings, congresses, conventions, symposiums, etc.
- Transportation Services, with privately-owned modern fleet of 32 luxury air-conditioned motorcoaches, taxis and luxury cars
- Corporate business travel serving national and international firms
- Marine Travel, caters for all travelling needs of shipping companies. Furthermore, AMPHITRION is an affiliated member of Instone International, the world's leading marine travel specialist.
- Chartering of luxury motor and sailing yachts and owner of M/Y Proton and M/Y Ekali
- Individual travel outbound Greece
- General Sales Agent for airlines, cruise lines and airline subsidiaries namely being US Airways, Air Canada, Luxair, Qatar Airways, Airzena-Georgian Airlines, Aeroflot Marine, Carnival, Silversea Cruises, Italia tour
- 24 hour service
- Meet and assist airport services